LiveAction is seeking an experienced Account Manager to drive direct Enterprise sales with secondary focus on supporting channel partners within the region. This position is responsible for increasing LiveAction’s market penetration to exceed quarterly booking targets. The ideal Account Manager has excellent working knowledge of the network performance management industry, products, and trends. This position supports accounts in the Northeast U.S.A. Remote/telecommuting preferred.
- Execute direct go-to-market sales strategies for enterprise and state/local government accounts while managing the complete sales cycle, including lead qualification, opportunity development, deal negotiation, closing, and product turn up.
- Build and nurture customer relationships to achieve business goals and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Identify and develop relationships with channel partners that are a good fit for LiveAction solutions. Leverage partners where needed to enhance business and achieve revenue goals.
- Work closely with engineering team to help define additional product features that address specific customer needs and deliver a sound overall solution to the customer.
- Work closely with marketing team to continually update and refine solution positioning/messaging based on experiences with customers.
- Manage sales forecasting and pipeline for territory using Salesforce.com.
- Present at industry events/tradeshows.
- Five or more years of Enterprise sales experience in network performance management solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science or Business.
- Experience in developing business in an assigned territory to achieve $2+ million sales target in less than 12 months.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team in a virtual office environment.
- Excellent relationship building and creative consultative selling skills.
- Strong verbal and presentation skills, including extensive experience leveraging Webex.
- Enthusiastic and creative team player.
- Able to travel approximately 15% of the time.
Email your resume to email@example.com to be considered for this opportunity.